M SAND, P SAND MANUFACTURING PROCESS AVVI VSI 150
Propel Vertical Shaft Impactor (VSI) is an improved version of ‘Rock on Rock configuration,’ way ahead of all conventional types available in the market. The VSI is developed at Propel’s R&D department with various inputs available from aggregate producers..
Propel could be easily converted to handle anvil rings and rocks. This simplified Retro fit could be easily and swiftly installed on existing conventional model without major modification in the setup.
The high velocity impact crusher in Propel VSI enhances the shape of the Aggregate/Stone, reduces the product moisture, resulting in perfect shaped products at considerably less operating cost. Propel VSI is suitable for all type of materials, waste and recycling applications. This is achieved through unique combination of speed and crushing action.
- Specially built steel structure for smooth operation.
- High production and crushing ratio.
- Hydraulic feed control In-built device.
- Automatic lubricated system (Optional).
- High productivity with excellent cubical shape (as per MORTH).
- An improved version of ‘Rock on Rock’ configuration, a way ahead of all conventional types available in the market.
- Simple inter-changeable cartridge type Rock Box for ‘Rock-on-rock’ applications.
- Parallel flow system provides increased capacity and less micro fines content.
- The influence of material moisture content can reach up to 8 percent
- The fine particles are easily controlled by changing the Rotor speed.
- Rotor finished with special carbide tips to enhance wear resistance.
- Rock-on-rock technology minimizes wear part requirements.
- Crushers require minimum support structure and are also ideal as portables and mobiles.
- Ability to control product grading, maximizing or minimizing fines production.
- Produces a product of superior cubical shape.
- Superior mineral liberation and increased recovery rates
- Preferential crushing action.
- More tolerant than conventional crushers to difficult feed conditions.
- Quick balance rotor which is easy to use and service.
- Simple, reliable grease lubrication.
MVS INCLINED SCREENS
Propel Vibrating Screens offer versatility as well as high-performance screening in a compact, value engineered package. Propel Vibrating Screens are effective for highly demanding applications in multi-stage crushing plants and mobile installations.
Propel MVS screens are versatile and can be used for secondary and tertiary screening as well as primary screening. MVS screen of standard slope angle is 18; however this can be modified for special applications.
MVS screens consists of modular components with huck bolts, high tensile special alloy side plates, well designed deck frames cartridge type modular vibrating mechanism and cardon shaft system. The high engineered huck bolt fastening system has proven to be a very safe and reliable method.
MVS screens can be used for wet screening fitted with spray pipes. Propel MVS screens feature a unique combination of characteristics that result in high capacity and high efficiency screening as well as long service life.
- High screening capacity
- Used for secondary, final sizing or even primary
- Independent Drive System.
- Finite element stress analysis.
- Structural dynamics, joint arrangements and materials.
- Engineering critical assessments, Design failure mode effect analysis.
- Adjustable amplitude and speed for better screening.
- Designed for high screening efficiency.
- Circular motion screens utilize the grease lubricated modular vibrating mechanism consisting of external counter weights / segments.
- Circular motion modular vibrators with two bearings per vibrator.
- Independent vibrating mechanism for both side plates, which eliminates the fatigue stress formation.
- Screen frame manufactured out of high tensile special alloy steel plates.
- The Cardan shaft is positioned at the center of gravity such that circular motion results on the complete area of the screen.
- Unique Cardan shaft connecting arrangement with universal coupling.
- The unique angle of the circular motion MVS Screens are able to achieve higher productivity for all type of screening applications.
- Modular design and excellent segregation to suit the aggregate and mining industries’ requirements.
- Special components arrangement with huck bolts, side plates, deck frames and special vibrating mechanism.
- Hydraulically tightened, huck bolt fastening arrangement with no welding on side plates.
- Stroke adjustment through adjustable counter weight.
- Cartridge type modular vibrating mechanism.
- Grease lubrication system.
PRO WASH 150
Pro Wash are designed to ensure maximum efficiency in your washing plant. Our Pro Wash is developed to deliver high quality washed sand to the international construction market. The Pro Wash modular design facilitates extremely accurate separation of silts and clays from final washed sand products.
Pro Wash systems are employed in the production of specialist sands for diverse usages. The innovative design features makes our Pro Wash an ideal choice for our customers.
- Maximum dewatering from the sand product.
- Maximum wear resistance to minimise lifetime cost of ownership.
- Efficient grading of your sand product..
- Water loss due to run-off and evaporation is reduced significantly.
- Feed box with rubber lining reduces the material impact directly onto screen deck and increases the operational life.
- The compact design minimises down time and quick service access.
- The need for secondary pump is not required as elimination of slurry pressure is possible with the help of its high discharge point.